Frequently Asked Questions
Are you DEEP certified?
Yes, we are Driver Education and Evaluation Program (DEEP) certified to provide evaluation and treatment to adults 18 years of age and older.
What’s the cost? Are there sliding fees?
We offer a sliding fee scale based on income eligibility.
Will my insurance cover treatment?
We accept many private insurances as well as MaineCare and Medicare.
Do you provide Suboxone support?
Yes, we have physicians who can prescribe Suboxone.
Do you provide substance abuse assessments?
Yes. We provide both Substance Abuse and/or Mental Health as well as co-occuring assessments. We have psychiatric services for those that need psychiatric services.
What services do you offer?
Individual Counseling and Psychotherapy
- Co-Occurring Treatment
- Adolescent Treatment
- Solution-Focused Motivational Therapy
- Early Recovery Treatment
Professionally Facilitated Groups
- Relapse Prevention Group
- Responsible Choices Group
- Awareness Group
- Biddeford-based Group
- DSAT - Women's Intensive Group
- DSAT - Women's Maintenance Group
- DSAT - Men's Intensive Group
- DSAT - Men's Maintenance Group
- Emotional Management Group
- DEEP Group
- First Steps Group
- Early Treatment Group
- Moving On Group
Do you have walk-in hours?
Yes, in our Portland office! Monday through Friday from 8:30 am to 4 :00 pm. We welcome walk-ins. Please bring income, insurance verification and photo ID.
Sorry, we do not accept walk-ins in our Auburn office. You can call us at (207) 784-2901 Monday – Friday from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm or text: (207) 689-4043.
Need more information?
Visit these links to resources in Maine
- 211 Maine
- Co-Occurring Collaborative Serving Maine (CCSME)
- Maine Alliance for Addiction Recovery (MAAR)
- Maine Association of Substance Abuse Providers (MASAP)
- Maine Office of Substance Abuse
- Maine Parents
- Regional Transportation Program (RTP) – Cumberland County
- ShuttleBus & Zoom – Southern Maine Public Transportation
- Substance Abuse Prevention – Portland, Maine
- Substance Abuse Programs & Services in Maine