At St. Francis, we strive to help patients create a stable environment, giving structure and support while establishing a solid foundation for long-term recovery.
With a holistic approach that includes the mind and spirit as well as the body, we focus on teaching empowering skills and behaviors, including how to:
- Manage symptoms
- Build a relapse prevention plan
- Develop skills to deal with trauma and anger
- Practice self-regulation and mindfulness.
Our private, confidential outpatient services provide consistent, supportive treatment designed to ensure continued sobriety from drug and/or alcohol addiction. Specifically, we provide:
- Diagnosis and evaluation
- Individual and family counseling
- Group therapy
- Early recovery treatment
- Relapse prevention
- Ongoing recovery
- Solution-focused motivational therapy
- Driver Education & Evaluation Treatment (DEET)
Admissions & Fees
We offer a sliding fee scale based on income eligibility and accept many private insurances, Mainecare, Medicare, and self-pay by the client.
Call us for more information at 207-784-2901 or to make an appointment.