The RIS Employment Case Manager provides support and guidance to job seekers and employers alike. RIS Employment Services include:
- Assessment of vocational skills
- Pre-employment orientation
- Employer recruitment
- Pre-screening of qualified applicants
- U.S. work culture and employer expectations training
- Follow-up with employers/employees
- Interpreter services (as needed)
We also offer support for all aspects of employment searches, including help with:
- Creating a resume
- Completing job applications
- Job interviewing skills
- Connecting you with other employment resources in the community
Download our Connecting Maine Businesses and Refugees brochure here.
Contact us for more information.