Threads of Hope
14 Old Van Buren Road
Type(s) of Volunteer(s) Needed: Individuals; Students; Groups
Position Description: Threads of Hope Team Members volunteer to help maintain a safe, friendly, organized shopping experience.
- Organizing shelves and products
- Helping customers find desired items
Impact of Opportunity: Team Members play a key role in supporting the daily operations of Threads of Hope and its mission to provide customers with affordable goods while also raising money to support the Food Bank.
Qualifications & Skills Required:
- Ability to provide friendly customer service
- Ability to follow written and oral instructions
- Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time
- Attention to detail
Training Offered: Catholic Charities Maine Volunteer Orientation and position-specific training
Time Commitment/Schedule: We are seeking volunteers who are available to come in at least 3-4 hours per week when the store is open (Mon-Sat: 9am-4pm).
- Gain experience serving in a positive retail environment
Program Contact: Debbie Pelkey, (207) 493-8910 or email@example.com