Since 1966, Catholic Charities Maine has been providing help and creating hope for individuals, families, and children in need, regardless of faith or ability to pay. From emergency help and food to counseling and child care, we deliver our services with competence, confidentiality, and compassion.
Because we are all, at one time or another, in need of help and hope.
What are you looking for?
Adult Mental Health Services
Substance Abuse Support
Child Care Services
- Child & Adult Care Food Program
- Education Services for Blind & Visually
- St. Elizabeth’s Child Development Center
- St. Joseph Child Development Center
- St. Louis Child Development Center
- FARM for ME
- Food Bank
- Jessie Albert Dental
& Orthodontic Center
- Language Partners
- Parish Social Ministry
- Refugee & Immigration Services
- Thrift Stores