Our Refugee & Immigration Services case managers provide an array of services including:
- Airport reception
- Assurance of basic needs – housing, food and clothing
- Community, cultural, and employment orientation
- Referral for education and vocational training
- Referral for English as a second language tutoring
- Employment development and placement
- Assistance with family reunification
- Medical and mental health referrals
- Liaison with other service providers
We provide limited case management services to asylees who have been granted their asylum and can serve them for up to 60 months from their date of granted asylum.
Download our Refugee & Immigration Services brochure here.
Contact us for more information.