Children's Behavioral Health Home Coordinator
CHILDREN’S BEHAVIORAL HEALTH HOME COORDINATOR
Catholic Charities Maine is a large, statewide, and diverse social service agency. Come join our team of talented employees and become a part of our vast network of resources!
We are excited to announce an opportunity to grow with our agency! We have 1 opening for an on-call Children’s Behavioral Health Home Coordinator in our Fairfield office!
- Becoming an integral team member providing BHH services to children and families throughout the area, other team members include a nurse, psychiatrist, family support worker & clinical team leader
- Statewide trainings to assist with integration of physical health & mental health care
- Weekly clinical group supervision with the BHH child & adolescent psychiatrist
- Bi-weekly individual clinical & administrative supervision
- Electronic health record with remote access- work from home, office or community!
- Active collaboration with community providers in mental health, physical health and other settings to include other social service agency program staff, primary care, medical specialists, schools & work with JCCO’s or DHHS as necessary
- Flexible schedule- you make your own!
Education & Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college, with specialization in psychology, mental health and human services, behavioral health, behavioral sciences, social work, human development, special education, counseling, rehabilitation, sociology, nursing, or closely related field
- At least two (2) years of relevant experience working with families and children specifically in a behavioral health case management capacity
- A working knowledge of pertinent local community resources
- Computer skills necessary to function successfully in an electronic health record environment
You may submit your cover letter and resume (indicating the position title) via our website (www.ccmaine.org) or email ([email protected]), fax (207-523-2789), or mail to Human Resources Office, Catholic Charities Maine P.O. Box 10660, Portland, ME 04104.
Catholic Charities Maine is a United Way and EOE/Minorities/Females/Veteran/Disabled Employer. Catholic Charities Maine participates in E-Verify. For more information on E-Verify, please go to: https://www.ccmaine.org
< Back to Jobs