Children's Behavioral Health Home Coordinator
Catholic Charities Maine is a large, statewide, and diverse social service agency. Come join our team of talented employees and become a part of our vast network of resources!
We are excited to announce an opportunity to grow with our agency! We have 1 opening for a Full-Time Children’s Behavioral Health Home Coordinator in our Fairfield office!
- $3,500 Retention & Recruitment Bonus: $1,000 upon completion of orientation, $1,000 at 3 months, and $1,500 at 6 months
- A choice of two (2) comprehensive medical plans
- Dental & Vision Insurance options
- Short- and long-term disability, life insurance (employer paid!)
- Accident & Critical Illness insurance with a Be-Well Benefit (optional)
- Six (6) weeks of Earned Time (first year!) plus an additional six (6) agency holidays!
- Bereavement Time off
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Mileage Reimbursement
- 401k agency contribution after 1 year employment
- Wellness reimbursement - Up to $100 per year on health and wellness purchases!
- ADP LifeMart Employee Discount program
- Becoming an integral team member providing BHH services to children and families throughout the area, other team members include a nurse, psychiatrist, family support worker & clinical team leader
- Statewide trainings to assist with integration of physical health & mental health care
- Weekly clinical group supervision with the BHH child & adolescent psychiatrist
- Bi-weekly individual clinical & administrative supervision
- Electronic health record with remote access- work from home, office and community!
- Active collaboration with community providers in mental health, physical health and other settings to include other social service agency program staff, primary care, medical specialists, schools & work with JCCO’s or DHHS as necessary
- Flexible schedule!
Education & Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college, with specialization in psychology, mental health and human services, behavioral health, behavioral sciences, social work, human development, special education, counseling, rehabilitation, sociology, nursing, or closely related field
- At least two (2) years of relevant experience working with families and children specifically in a behavioral health case management capacity
- A working knowledge of pertinent local community resources
- Computer skills necessary to function successfully in an electronic health record environment
You may submit your cover letter and resume (indicating the position title) via our website (www.ccmaine.org) or email ([email protected]), fax (207-523-2789), or mail to Human Resources Office, Catholic Charities Maine P.O. Box 10660, Portland, ME 04104.
Catholic Charities Maine is a United Way and Affirmative Action/EOE/Minorities/Females/Veteran/Disabled Employer. Catholic Charities Maine participates in E-Verify. For more information on E-Verify, please go to: https://www.ccmaine.org
Click Here to Apply Online
< Back to Jobs