What’s the cost? Are there sliding fees?
We offer a sliding fee scale based on income eligibility.
Will my insurance cover treatment?
We accept many private insurances as well as MaineCare and Medicare.
Do you provide Suboxone support?
Yes, we can prescribe Suboxone.
Do you provide substance abuse assessments?
Yes. We provide both Substance Use Disorder and/or Mental Health as well as co-occuring assessments. We have psychiatric services for those that need psychiatric services.
What services do you offer?
Medicated Assisted Treatment (Suboxone; Vivitrol)
Individual Counseling and Psychotherapy:
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Co-Occurring Treatment
- Motivational Interviewing
Professionally Facilitated Groups:
- Responsible Choices Group
- Intensive Outpatient Group
- Early Recovery Group
- MAT Group
- Moral Reconation Therapy
- Seeking Safety
- Women's Group
- Anger Management
Do you have walk-in hours?
Yes, in our Portland office! Monday through Thursday from 8:00 am to 3:00 pm, and Friday from 8:00 am to 2:00 pm. We welcome walk-ins. Please bring income, insurance verification and photo ID.
Sorry, we do not accept walk-ins in our Auburn office. You can call us at (207) 784-2901 Monday – Friday from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm or text: (207) 689-4043.
Need more information?
Visit these links to resources in Maine
- 211 Maine
- Co-Occurring Collaborative Serving Maine (CCSME)
- Maine Alliance for Addiction Recovery (MAAR)
- Maine Association of Substance Abuse Providers (MASAP)
- Maine Office of Substance Abuse
- Maine Parents
- Regional Transportation Program (RTP) – Cumberland County
- ShuttleBus & Zoom – Southern Maine Public Transportation
- Substance Abuse Prevention – Portland, Maine
- Substance Abuse Programs & Services in Maine