Catholic Charities Home > Substance Use Disorder Treatment > Counseling Services > FAQs

CC Maine Substance Abuse Services - Counseling Services FAQsFrequently Asked Questions

Will my insurance cover treatment?

We accept many private insurances as well as MaineCare and Medicare.

Do you provide Suboxone support?

Yes, we can prescribe Suboxone.

Do you provide substance abuse assessments?

Yes. We provide both Substance Use Disorder and/or Mental Health as well as co-occuring assessments. We have psychiatric services for those that need psychiatric services.

What services do you offer?

Medicated Assisted Treatment (Suboxone; Vivitrol)

Individual Counseling and Psychotherapy:

  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
  • Co-Occurring Treatment
  • Motivational Interviewing

Professionally Facilitated Groups:

  • Responsible Choices Group
  • Intensive Outpatient Group
  • Early Recovery Group
  • MAT Group
  • Moral Reconation Therapy
  • Seeking Safety
  • Women's Group
  • Anger Management

Do you have walk-in hours?

Yes, in our Portland office! Monday through Thursday from 8:00 am to 3:00 pm, and Friday from 8:00 am to 2:00 pm. We welcome walk-ins. Please bring income, insurance verification and photo ID.

Sorry, we do not accept walk-ins in our Auburn office. You can call us at (207) 784-2901 Monday – Friday from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm or text: (207) 689-4043.

Need more information?

Visit these links to resources in Maine