Family Therapist - Fairfield
Catholic Charities Maine is a large, statewide, and diverse social service agency. Come join our team of talented employees and become a part of our vast network of resources!
Catholic Charities Maine is proud to be the only agency in Eastern and Central Maine to provide Functional Family Therapy (FFT), an evidence-based, home-based family therapy program and we currently have openings in our Fairfield and Bangor offices.
- Specialized training by FFT, LLC (may require travel)
- Ongoing specialized training and supervision provided by trained FFT supervisor
- Ongoing consultation with National FFT consultant, including yearly training
- Providing family therapy in a home-based setting
- Participation in team meetings
- Active collaboration with other providers including corrections, schools, and case managers
- Flexible schedule, evening hours and travel required
Excellent benefits include:
- $2500 sign on bonus opportunity!
- Mileage reimbursement
- Weekly group and individual clinical supervision
- Incentives for meeting individual outcomes
- 30 days paid time off
- 6 agency holidays
- Agency-issued laptops and iPhone for easy email access and electronic scheduling
- Electronic health records with remote access—access on the road, at home or in office!
- Medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, life insurance, 401k and wellness incentives!
- Master’s of Social Work or equivalent advanced study in a related field, In some circumstances bachelor’s degree in human services will be considered with additional training and supervision.
- Preference will be given to applicants conditionally or fully licensed as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor (LCPC), or License Marriage Family Therapist (LMFT).
- License eligible individuals are also encouraged to apply
- Must have at least two (2) years of demonstrated experience in providing social services to families and/or children, Time spent in internships may be included for the two (2) year requirement.
You may submit your cover letter and resume (indicating the position title) via our website (www.ccmaine.org) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org), fax (207-523-2789), or mail to Human Resources Office, Catholic Charities Maine P.O. Box 10660, Portland, ME 04104.
Catholic Charities Maine is a United Way and EOE/Minorities/Females/Veteran/Disabled Employer. Catholic Charities Maine participates in E-Verify. For more information on E-Verify, please go to: https://www.ccmaine.org
Click Here to Apply Online
< Back to Jobs