Facilities & Property Manager
Catholic Charities Maine Central Services, Portland has a Full-Time opening for a Facilities & Property Manager.
This person will manage and oversee all facilities to include all properties, facility projects and facility vendors/subcontractors. The Facilities & Property Manager will participate in all negotiations for leased space, facilities related projects, sale/purchase of facilities/property, vendors/subcontractors and utility vendor/provider contracts. This position will be responsible for all of the agency related facilities, owned and leased and require travel to program offices throughout the state. This position will supervise all maintenance and custodial employees at any CCM programs. Good familiarity with using Word and Excel needed. Ability to travel thru out State of Maine. Annual salary range for this position is $45,000 to $50,000.
- 6 weeks Earned Time (first year!) in addition to 6 paid holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Accident & Critical Illness Insurance with a paid “Be-Well” benefit (optional)
- Employer-paid Short- and Long-Term Disability, Basic Life Insurance
- 401k agency contribution after 1 year employment
- Mileage Reimbursement
- 10% Employee discount on childcare at our Catholic Charities Child Development Centers (Portland and Biddeford)
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Wellness reimbursement - Up to $100 per year on health and wellness purchases!
- ADP LifeMart Employee Discount program
- Eligible candidates shall have a minimum of an Associates degree.
- Minimum of five (5) years in a facilities supervisory positon, managing and coordinating facilities related projects, maintenance, buildings and properties in a wide geographic area, both owned and leased.
- Demonstrated success in the negation of facility/office leases, purchase/sale contracts, utility (oil/gas/propane/kerosene/electricity/etc...) contracts and overseeing property vendors/subcontractors is required.
- Working knowledge related to projects in the areas of carpentry, electrical, plumbing, finish work, painting, landscaping, pavement/parking areas, masonry, HVAC, etc.…both interior and exterior is required.
- The ability to multitask and prioritize a number of facility projects is required.
- Must be able to lift , push and pull up to 50 lbs. Unaided using proper techniques.
- Requires standing or walking on gravel, wood, and concrete
- Climbing stairs, going into basements, or crawl spaces.
- Office work that can be accomplished either standing or sitting
- Must be able to enter and exit vehicle.
- Working on and around heavy equipment.
You may submit your cover letter and resume (indicating the position title) via our website (www.ccmaine.org) or email ([email protected]), fax (207-523-2789), or mail to Human Resources Office, Catholic Charities Maine P.O. Box 10660, Portland, ME 04104.
Catholic Charities Maine is a United Way and Affirmative Action/EOE/Minorities/Females/Veteran/Disabled Employer. Catholic Charities Maine participates in E-Verify. For more information on E-Verify, please go to: https://www.ccmaine.org
Click Here to Apply Online
< Back to Jobs