Administrative Assistant II - Behavioral Health Network
Catholic Charities Maine Behavioral Health Network in Portland has a Full Time opening for an Integrated Programs Administrative Assistant II (IPAA II). The IPAA II will work in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment to support all Behavioral Health Network (BHN) programs, as well as the director, by performing a variety of clerical and administrative tasks.
- $1,500 Recruitment & Retention Bonus: $1,000 at start of hire & $500 at successful completion of 6-month orientation
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Employer-paid Short- & Long-Term Disability, Life Insurance
- Optional Accident & Critical Illness Insurance with a “Be-Well” Benefit
- 5 Weeks of Earned Time (first year!) + an additional 6 agency holidays
- Bereavement Time off
- 401k Agency Contribution After One (1) Year Employment
- Electronic Health Record System
- 10% Childcare discount at our two Child Development Centers (Portland and Biddeford). Private pay only.
- Wellness reimbursement program providing up to $100 reimbursement per year on health and wellness purchases!
- ADP LifeMart Employee Discount Program
- A minimum of an Associate’s Degree, or equivalent experience and/or training including 1-2 years in a healthcare setting, preferably in an administrative patient/client or patient facing role.
- A basic understanding of health insurance and healthcare reimbursement is strongly preferred.
- Must have competency in computer skills.
- A high level of proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office and an Electronic Health Record (EHR) is essential.
- Must have the ability to multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
You may submit your cover letter and resume (indicating the position title) via our website (www.ccmaine.org) or email ([email protected]), fax (207-523-2789), or mail to Human Resources Office, Catholic Charities Maine P.O. Box 10660, Portland, ME 04104.
Catholic Charities Maine is a United Way and Affirmative Action/EOE/Minorities/Females/Veteran/Disabled Employer. Catholic Charities Maine participates in E-Verify. For more information on E-Verify, please go to: https://www.ccmaine.org
Click Here to Apply Online
< Back to Jobs