Residential Medical Provider - St. Francis Recovery Center
Catholic Charities Maine St. Francis Recovery Center is seeking a Residential Medical Provider to join our GROWING team of committed and caring professionals dedicated to bringing health, recovery, and stability to the lives of those struggling with chemical dependencies, substance abuse issues, and other co-occurring use disorders. This position offers flexibility, competitive compensation, and prorated liability insurance reimbursement.
- The Residential Medical Provider is the professional person responsible for the initial medical clearance and medical necessity determination for clients seeking admission to the residential treatment program.
- Will serve as the Medical Director of the Substance Use Disorder sector of Catholic Charities Maine.
- This position includes extensive use of an electronic health record, telehealth service delivery systems, as well as some e-prescribing duties, including controlled substances (EPCS).
- This position is On-Call (5-7 Hours, per week), with some hours required onsite, while other tasks may be competed remotely based on programmatic need.
- Eligible candidates shall possess a medical degree from an accredited Institution.
- Shall possess a license in good standing the State of Maine as an MD or DO. Suboxone Waiver strongly preferred.
- Must possess sensitivity toward others, be comfortable working with the substance abuser in the criminogenic venue.
- Shall demonstrate flexibility and efficiency in managing tasks and documentation in a fast-paced environment, as well as effective communication skills.
- Must be comfortable and competent in the use of telehealth service delivery.
- Must has at least two (2) years of directly related experience working in the field of substance use disorder treatment.
You may submit your cover letter and resume (indicating the position title) via our website (www.ccmaine.org) or email ([email protected]), fax (207-523-2789), or mail to Human Resources Office, Catholic Charities Maine P.O. Box 10660, Portland, ME 04104.
Catholic Charities Maine is a United Way and EOE/Minorities/Females/Veteran/Disabled Employer. Catholic Charities Maine participates in E-Verify. For more information on E-Verify, please go to: https://www.ccmaine.org
< Back to Jobs